Thursday, November 2, 2017

FARMERS KNOWS HOW TO COVER UP ALMOST ANYTHING


FARMERS KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT COVERING UP STACHYBOTRYS MOLD





Irrefutable evidence surfaced as a result of mold inspections upon our house. Much of the stachybotrys mold in our house was caused by our home owners association, (HOA) and they are represented by FARMERS INSURANCE.

My home insurance, ASSURANT, removed some of the mold that FARMERS should have removed. There is still STACHYBOTRYS mold growing in our home. There are active, fertile STACHYBOTRYS MOLD colonies in our home.

FARMERS had many outrageous communications with me that caused me to ask the CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE to help. The CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE was not able to get FARMERS INSURANCE to accept liability and take care of the mold, even with the overwhelming evidence, photos, reports and even knowing that my autistic son James had suffered many serious lung infections and is sick most of the time now.

It was obvious to anyone who drove by the house that severe water damage to the outside of the house was caused by the HOA over-watering the lawn. No one who saw it had any doubt. It would be hard to sell the house. Still, FARMERS decided to try denying their client did it. FARMERS decided to behave badly and just try to get away with it. 

FARMERS offered me a bag of wood chips and a piece of dry wall. My blood pressure went dangerously through the roof from the gas-lighting FARMERS was heaping upon me and my doctor advised me not to try to reason with FARMERS anymore. It was making me sick. I did not have high blood pressure BEFORE FARMERS started messing with me. It was a game to them but it was too hard for me to survive.

My home insurance adjuster at ASSURANT also had a strong reaction to the egregious low-balling by FARMERS. The fact that FARMERS offered to COVER UP the stachybotrys mold with new dry wall was not just shocking because it is a dangerous mold to leave in your house. ASSURANT was shocked that FARMERS was admitting liability for mold encroaching into the house from the constant overuse of the lawn sprinklers. FARMERS quickly maintained that they were not really accepting liability for mold inside the house, they were simply offering one piece of dry wall to use inside the house.

My son is very sick now. I don't have time to do justice to this blog today, but I needed to get it started. 

I will post the evidence. I will post the mold reports that ASSURANT paid for and that FARMERS received copies of.

When I have all the evidence put together on this blog, I will forward it to attorneys and ask them to represent me and my son James in this matter.

I have to do this because FARMERS hired an attorney, Mr. Christian LaMond OF KMFM, KOLETSKY, MANCINI, FELDMAN & MORROW, who also pesters me to start the dangerous-to-my-health mind games up again. No matter how many times I told Mr. Lamond in writing (I will publish my letters in future posts), he would contact me again as if I never told him I needed to hire an attorney to deal with him, that I could not deal with him in pro per. I am not qualified to handle this in pro per. FARMERS saw fit to elevate it to a legal matter and so I have to find representation.

I reminded Christian LaMond on many occasions that nothing was stopping FARMERS and their client the HOA from doing the repairs they are supposed to do, that all home owners pay them $320.00 per month to do and that nothing was stopping FARMERS from making a fair settlement offer. Torturing me was not necessary.

If the California Department of Insurance could not reason with FARMERS, why would I try to do it alone? If FARMERS blew off the California Department of Insurance with the "make me" attitude, digging their heals in and refusing to accept responsibility in spite of reports, photos and evidence that speaks loud and clear.

I will post the evidence on this blog. Five different bad things happened to us in 2016 and my autistic son and I are struggling to stay alive and get through this. Unfortunately, some people, when they see a disaster, chose to loot, steal, rob and take advantage of people who are trying to survive. 

FARMERS INSURANCE has cute commercials on TV. This blog will introduce you to a different side of FARMERS that is so corrupt that anyone who works for FARMERS should hang their head in shame for the heartless, bad things the company tries to get away with.

FARMERS knows a thing or two about LOW-BALLING because they have gone lower than most insurance companies would dare. FARMERS has gone shamelessly low.

FARMERS claims that they cover almost anything. They omitted the word "up". FARMERS will COVER UP almost anything. They tried to force me to let them cover up fertile, dangerous stachybotrys mold with drywall and a bag of wood chips.  FARMERS doesn't care if the mold caused my son's lung infections. FARMERS just wants to hurry up and cover it all up.

To be fair, FARMERS often asked about the health of my autistic son James, but the way they asked was ugly. FARMERS didn't ask if James was going to be ok. FARMERS asked me over and over if I was going to include James in the claim.

FARMERS doesn't care if James dies from exposure to STACHYBOTRYS mold, they just don't want his death to be mentioned in the claim.




Click here for more history of the mold case.
ENTER FARMERS INSURANCE ~ Some history of the mold case.




~ To Be Continued ~




UPDATE JANUARY 3, 2018.

This is an update of a post written in September 2016. At the time I thought being attacked by OCWEN which manages my home loan that DEUTSCHE BANK bought was enough to kill a person. We didn't find an attorney to help us save our home but the CFPB helped stop the unwarranted attack and OCWEN put my name back on my loan. I saved our house but didn't get any damages for the hell of having to fight to save my home when I had a loan in good standing with a perfect payment history. Then, still in 2016, I thought what FARMERS INSURANCE did to us was going to kill us. I never dreamed that UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE was being dishonest with me, my home insurance and SYNCHRONY BANK, that they didn't really have a license to rebuild our kitchen after mold remediation and they would join the ranks of vultures trying to steal the $76,000 equity in our home. And little did I know the HERO PROGRAM and PETERSEN DEAN SOLAR also had a scam cooking, that they also had been drooling over the $76,000 equity in our home that KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA had just granted us. With no attorney, my son and I had to fight alone to save our home. My autistic son James was by my side as I filed complaints with government agencies and filed responses in court to PETERSEN DEAN'S sneaky attempt to steal our home via Mechanics Liens that they had no right to file. They hoped no one would find out in time to stop them.

In 2016 a lot of con artists descended upon my autistic son and I and attempted to steal the equity in our home or in PETERSEN DEAN'S case, our entire home. A series of simultaneous disasters prevented us from focusing on the go fund me page for James in 2017. We found ourselves in a life and death fight to stay alive. We were in the emergency room over and over again with breathing difficulties and loss of consciousness. We were both badly beaten down by men who relentlessly threatened and bullied us, and we both began suffering sudden extreme high blood pressure episodes with fainting and difficulty breathing and lung infections. My son James and I are happy to be alive. We are still in danger and living in filthy, dangerous, horrible conditions but we managed to stay alive through all this.

The CFPB helped us make OCWEN stop its out of the blue attempt to steal our home (suspiciously following a $76,000 KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA GRANT and $5000 HAMP incentive award for never being late on my home loan). My CFPB complaints stopped OCWEN'S attempt to reverse our home loan modification which has a PERFECT PAYMENT HISTORY but during that battle to save our home from OCWEN, stachybotrys mold was discovered in our home and contractors who lied about having a license further damaged our home and shattered our lives before we could get back up on our feet after the unjustified OCWEN attack.

Here are some links to the simultaneous, ongoing disasters that my son and I are facing alone:

UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE 

A THING OR TWO ABOUT FARMERS

PETERSEN DEAN and the HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA SCAM

It is a new year. We are still alive. My autistic son has made it clear to me that he trusts me and loves me. I am humbled by the way my son still looks up to me after I got so badly beaten by all these bullies these past two years. I am deeply moved by the his absolute trust that I will always keep him safe. He has made up little songs about me I will not fail him. I will get our house back from PETERSEN DEAN / HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA and I will sue them for their ruthless attempt to steal our home via their shameless tax credit scam. I will make UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE repair what they destroyed without having a license. I will sue FARMERS for their standoff with my home insurance, for refusing to remediate the mold that their client Shadowbrook Estate Home Owner's Association caused.









******************************************************************************

The original September 28, 2016 post before things got so utterly out of control:



With all the fighting for our lives to save our home from OCWEN and now FARMERS INSURANCE, when all we have done is always pay our bills on time, there was little time left over to work on this fundraiser to help my autistic son James.

His dental pain is so severe that his life is ruined. The medications the ER gives him to make him stop crying have backfired and caused him to cry more with severe bladder problems. He spent Christmas and his birthday in pain, in bed. His health is being destroyed and his teeth hurt him everyday. 

Please share James' Go Fund Me video with everyone you know. Thank you. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAMES MAY DIE BECAUSE FARMERS IS ADDING INSULT TO INJURY

It's not enough that FARMERS INSURANCE and SHADOWBROOK ESTATES HOA forced my autistic son to live in a dangerous house for years, now...